Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Drake puts himself in weird positions constantly throughout his career.
You said he doesn't understand what he aligns himself with. I think he just got so big that he doesn't care.

Its a difference of opinion, but I find it hard to believe that Drake doesn't understand things like "A member of your group is a sex offender, might not wanna shout him out" or "might not wanna txt underage women"

I was simply saying that he understands, he just doesn't care :yeshrug:
He just hopped on a vile racist 's album after being clowned for saying racist shyt himself

He needs to fire his manager and publicist

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The eastcoast failed to take drake down…

So the west had to hold hip hop down
Let's keep it 100 the east coast doesn't care about hip hop anymore.

For like 3 years the most famous rapper from new York was a Latino who pretended to be Asian, dressed like a literal clown and said ngga constantly.

Before that it was a man who copied southern rap and had chopped and screwed versions of his songs.

From where hiphop was born. The east coast is basically an old woman who gave birth to sons and daughters(the west coast and south respectively) who have grown taller and far stronger. Pop smoke had potential but he died. Since then we've got what? Ice spice? Fivio foreign? Cardi B? :comeon:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Can’t wait to see the numbers Kenny DOESNT do when it’s not piggy backing off Drake.
You can start by checking out his multi Grammy winning multiplatinum catalog that stretches over the past decade which also includes a Pulitzer award if you want to get a good solid baseline to start with .....BTW how's that pop record with the little racist white girl lucian made Drake drop down and give two features on doing? That stimmy pack hit yet or what? :russ:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
@Lavish
@23Barrettcity
@Da_Eggman
@Jermio
@Squirrel from Meteor Man
@Lil Bape the PostGod
@BlackXCL
@BlackMafia
@CrimsonTider
@Him
@Gangstar8
@Cladyclad
and the rest of you crodies too many of yall been😥 these past few months so it's hard to keep track
ezgif-5-54629bbf57.gif

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t wait to see the numbers Kenny DOESNT do when it’s not piggy backing off Drake.

The vid was cool, he got his dyke looking bytch to act happy so that was cool

A bunch of dusty bloods & crips popped out for a video cool I guess
In all seriousness why do you nikkas act like Kendrick ain’t a multiplatinum artist?

Being disingenuous is a female trait bro

Stop being a hoe

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn why y’all so emotional over this beef

That bytch not even a celebrity u just shytted on her

Papi’s Angels can’t take the L man. There’s fans of his music and then there’s papis angels. These were the same nikkas who were salivating and had they culos tightened when the nikka dropped the meat leak.

Pause.

Last edited:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Dope ass video

I don't know what some of y'all was expecting from Kendrick, you knew he wasn't gonna do no super disrespectful Hit Em Up or Real Muthaphuckkin G's shyt

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps