Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol dope video. The fact that the beef is over removed the need to really kick Drake's back in. Any stuff they filmed previously, they probably discarded for footage filmed after the Juneteenth concert. I'm cool with it :manny:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
akademiks-drake.gif

1.6 million+ views in its first hour on YouTube.
full

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I remember after Nas ethered Jay he went on Funk Flex and said how big the beef was for radio, how it almost felt out of his hand and that it belonged to radio.

Since podcasts and streaming killed radio it’s wild seeing this reflect on the new mediums.

A random reaction video just popped up on my feed and dude got 30k views in 22 minutes of his reaction to the NLU video going up. It reminded me of how the entire ecosystem of internet hip hop media is eating off this shyt, just racking up hundreds of thousands and millions of views to the disses.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i kinda wonder how an ether video would've been. or takeover
I have to say--there's something about the visual element that makes the song more 'real' and hit even harder. Add onto the fact that he drops it on 4th of July. This is some classic hip-hop shyt, its even better because he is dispatching a pedophile canadian fraud from the art form. Nas and Jay were two artistic equals going at it. Drake could never in his wildest dreams be on the same artistic level of K Dot, Nas, Jay, etc.