Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Whit looked like she couldn’t WAIT to dance on The Boy’s grave. :russ: She Hit that hoe BEAUTIFULLY.

Also, did anyone else think the Owl was about to get got, or was that just me…? :lupe:

Aubrey said her son was a jacket (by her husbands best friend and business partner no less) and that she was getting her ass whipped by her husband

Sassy ass fakkit making up rumors about women and relationships in a rap beef, never seen no shyt like this in my LIFE

And he 38 years old :gucci:

Last edited:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
imagine actually believing this is a better video

drake stans/Canadians really spiraling
You'd have to be a real Kendrick dikk slobber to think NLU is anywhere remotely close to this video lmao.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
All that wait for a :trash: vid
Thisshyt was just the *maple syrup* icing on the cake. The concert was the climax.
When he win that Grammy and American Music Award, that's gon be some shyt

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The people that are not like us singing the song will never not be funny, but outside of that I thought it was decent. The part where he's dancing with his family was easily the best part. :salute:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You'd have to be a real Kendrick dikk slobber to think NLU is anywhere remotely close to this video lmao.
and you're a drake dikkeater and Canadian.

nothing special about FPS video. Nothing at all.

Do tell us, what makes the FPS video so special, so good? what makes it a "real" video?

Drake ripping off Balls of Fury?