Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't seen a single positive comment about Lupe on twitter today, he's getting more hate than Drake himself :dead:

Some comments were pretty spot on, it is indeed true that Lupe's lyricism is not as immersive as Kendrick's :ohhh:

Lupe got tweets saying he feels more culturally Japanese than African

Man really got big self hate issues

And didn't he say he reached out to Nas to ask for a collab on his Amy Winehouse Samurai inspired album because Nas was close with Amy and how Nas didn't respond back to him...

Man lol. Lupe ain't as indestructible as people be thinking I want to see him and Kendrick battle and see Dot break down this shyt.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i just had street gospel by suga free on, and after listening to dont know suckaz live here and if u stay ready it feels like kendrick was really channeling suga free on not like us, especially the way suga free kinda forces too many words out at once, then tumbles over the whole sentences and catches up with it. i dont know what the fukk you call that style man but its awesome

apologies for posting vlad

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
i just had street gospel by suga free on, and after listening to dont know suckaz live here and if u stay ready it feels like kendrick was really channeling suga free on not like us, especially the way suga free kinda forces too many words out at once, then tumbles over the whole sentences and catches up with it. i dont know what the fukk you call that style man but its awesome

I definitely heard some Suga Free in his flow on Not Like Us. Especially when he hits the "fukk them and they momma".

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Kendrick would ever engage with Lupe in the same way he did with Drake...

And I wonder what Kendrick did to Lupe lol he been hating for a looooong time... Almost feels like jealousy
I mess with Lupe but he clearly feels like Kendrick is having the career that he himself shouldโ€™ve had. Atlantic messed him over and heโ€™s been jaded for a long time.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Lupe on Twitter Spaces questioning Kendrickโ€™s โ€œcredentialsโ€ to pull Drakeโ€™s โ€œculture cardโ€

The dude who forgot ATCQ lyrics while performing a tribute song? And after that admitted that he had never even listened to the full Midnight Marauders album and lied about Q-Tip begging him to perform? Real "student of the culture" shyt right there.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

He channeled his flow on You Ain't Gotta Lie (Momma Said) too.