Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There's like a 90% chance we're going to find a vid of Drake rapping to it one day.
"say drake....
full
"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And that's why lupe hates kendrick
Lupe brings this shyt on himself, whole thing started because Dame said he'd want Kendrick to buy his half of reasonable doubt and Lupe said he'd want Drake to own it.

I don't even think Drake and Jay like each other, :what:

He knows he sounds like a hater but gets mad at people's reactions to his backhanded comments.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lupe brings this shyt on himself, whole thing started because Dame said he'd want Kendrick to buy his half of reasonable doubt and Lupe said he'd want Drake to own it.

I don't even think Drake and Jay like each other, :what:

He knows he sounds like a hater but gets mad at people's reactions to his backhanded comments.
Dude has zero self awareness and it's crazy cause he's a smart breh but he be bugging sometime

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dude has zero self awareness and it's crazy cause he's a smart breh but he be bugging sometimes
He knows exactly what he's doing, he needs to stop acting like a bytch and diss kendrick if he really has a problem with his success. All these back handed comments just to turn around a act like he respects kendrick is getting old as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He don't want smoke with Kung Fu Kenny :mjlol:

I actually think he DOES but he knows Kendrick needs to make the first move so he can be on his “Holier Than Thou” steeze with his response.

Lupe may be on some other shyt at times but I honestly don’t think he fears ANY MC in the game on the lyrical tip.

I’d love to see them square up but I wonder if Kendrick would even care at this point.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just a reminder that I don’t think Kendrick can lyrically top what babytron already did to that sample for the unreleased song

Star player, I just dropped a fo’ in my Gatorade
.223’s hit his fro, it became a fade

:wow:

Damn this one of my fav albums and I ain’t catch that sample

How u notice this lol