Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
First it’s a banger so expecting a dancing ass dude to not be dancing to it when everybody around him is vibing and jamming isn’t a diss

2nd him and Drake are more like associates than friends. They did the “No Guidance” song and I haven’t heard them do anything again. Just like when Drake and Meek did “Going Bad” but nothing else after that…

Lastly, why never see any clips of celebs being out and vibing to “Family Matters”?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The closest to MJ that “we” have is Beyonce. Chris Brown ain’t on that level and if we’re keeping it real he was never going to be. Rihanna situation or not.

:manny: Beyoncé is a female artist though, she’s in the same sphere as a Whitney or any other female singer. MJ is MJ so it’s hard to really compare. I’m just saying Chris Brown is the only one doing what he does now. He won’t be appreciated until he’s gone.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
He's in the club dancing to the biggest song of the year....I don't see the problem. :manny:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
He’s the closest to MJ we have right now. The powers that be don’t want him with that power. He can sing, rap and dance. He’s still relevant too.
this comparison needs to stop. just because he can dance doesn't make him the closest to MJ. CB hasn't put an album out remotely close to OTW, thriller, bad or dangerous.