Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_nwy6xl2HJg1sotwrfo1_500.gif

FINISH HIM

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Chris Brown should really be studied. He's actually a wildly fascinating and talented person. I'm confused and confounded by him at times.

He’s the closest to MJ we have right now. The powers that be don’t want him with that power. He can sing, rap and dance. He’s still relevant too.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the second time he’s been recorded bopping along to Not Like Us. At this point the message is quite clear.

He’s literally rapping out loud “Say Drake. I heard you like em young”. Knowing he’s out in public, amongst the populace, and being recorded. He definitely choosing sides and the side ain’t neutral.
Yup . AK said 90% of the people who we think I’d close to Drake are all industry connections. He said every day someone else js saying they never really fukked with Drake . The industry wants Drake to show he can stand with no alllies

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:It’s funny how when Meek was getting clowned. Nobody was saying “you’re obsessed with Meek.” When Drake stans were clowning him for the smallest shyt. But now that Drake is getting the same treatment. His stans are now pushing the “you’re obsessed” narrative lol. The same stans that were calling attorneys back in 2015. Begging them to arrest Meek smh.