Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm convinced now. He's disliked drake for A LONG time.

He called that man a colonizer and a pedophile :wow:

TDE probably kept telling him to chill but now he's off the chain so he's getting all this off his chest. Drake has made a lot of enemies in this business and K. Is speaking on what they've been feeling.

He's not just targeting drake, he's targeting what he represents: The big companies like universal music group and how they've treated rappers through the years. They don't care about anything other than making money. It makes sense that the man going after them is a conscious rapper that broke through to main stream success.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
That’s the best we gonna get from Drake. Crodi gotta be demoralized beyond belief at this point

FxCszy.gif

He gave it his best try

jadakiss-not.gif

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt is trash. He just said the same shyt on more uptempo beat because nikkas was saying that last one was boring. Noticed he abandoned all the mole and secret daughter shyt. Went with the Twitter pedo talking points.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Well these lyrics are actually responses to what drake said in family matters is what i mean. Meet the grahams was prerecorded, but this was an actual response

Or this too was pre-recorded and he remixed literally 2 bars to make it sound current :francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch Kendrick has been building a vault of unreleased Drake diss songs since 2013 that goes deep as unreleased Pac, Nas and Mobb Deep songs and is about to unleash all of it on the world :dead:
he responding to shyt that was said on family business on this track, he might have had some of it already put together, but this shyt is definitely brand new