Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Mocked slavery? nikkas showing their lack of comprehension skills. He mocked a demonstrative fake activist who acts like he's an abolitionist. But dumb nikkas hear it and go "Drake is pro slavery". Shameless ignorance.
People have made up their minds on this battle a long time ago. You’re not gonna convince anyone no matter how right you are

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Its the fact that this shyt is a direct response to family matters too.

He just wrote this shyt today?
2 things are obvious

1. Drake had family matters in the tuck. Prolly mostly finished. This is prolly why some ppl said drakes diss was “nuclear” when this all kicked off.

2. Kendrick got the drop about family matters a while ago. He mostly likely already had an idea of how he was gon come at Drake.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Antyx

Rookie
Daps
DOT wrote this today!...

He said "The Family Matter and the truth of the matter it was GODs Plan to show y'all the liar"...

I know I don't post much but I've been on here for years...This that West West Y'all...

You know Drake is reacting just like AK is...HaHa...

I want Kendrick to finish this fraud!...Put these all on an album or mixtape cause I gots cash!...OVHOE...😂

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and once again like with every single track released this week

ov hoe coming with a narrative and i can tell they didn't even listen to what he's saying

get back to the family matters thread quick drop drop drop:pachaha:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, nah now he doing too much. If I'm Drake I'm going nuts in the studio rn

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Mocked slavery? nikkas showing their lack of comprehension skills. He mocked a demonstrative fake activist who acts like he's an abolitionist. But dumb nikkas hear it and go "Drake is pro slavery". Shameless ignorance.
It's bad optics the way he worded it tho. You gotta be more nuanced if you wanna call out fake activism.