Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
I don't think this even really about Drake at this point; Kendrick and his agent/camp saw him taking every top trending spot on earth and racking up millions of views on YT within literal minutes with each of the last 2 tracks and were like "shyt why wait for a response if it even comes in the first place... :mjlit:".

This one specifically a banger that'll do numbers; shyt is obviously intentionally trolling and can be bumped and laughed at without it being like you're at an IRL funeral where a human being died like "Grahams" had people feeling. :dead: Considering how much he been wanting to grow his pgLang company in the wake of leaving TDE they probably gonna ride this wave until the wheels fall off even if it starts getting corny. The hatred for Aubrey is evidently VERY real so I'm sure Kendrick couldn't care less if dropping these piecemeal parts of the hourlong thesaurus he wrote all of these tracks as originally makes him look "desperate" in the process. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:yawn: :russell:

Let's go ahead and pack this up. Drake shouldn't even respond no more. Let Dot keep going and make himself look silly.

I notice he bringing up the same stuff he said on the last record except the "daughter" stuff :laff:

Only reason he dropped this is cause he KNOWS Drake outmanuevered him and he needed a do over cause he didn't feel like he got him the last time. :sas2:
I hope OVO is paying you angels to post