Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Weekend more than usualI really wish I could relive this, man. March to May was a movie.
It was a dope moment, being team real hip hop I felt outnumbered and apprehensive when Drake fans were celebrating.

Euphoria and 6:16 are good songs but they were just counter punches. I wanted immediate blood but ya boy was still standing and even gloating.

I stayed locked to my phone that weekend more than usual (Back in the day it was the radio)

When "MTG" dropped... my life changed. Not because of Kendrick, well he was the catalyst but it was the response of the people, the culture.. So many of us were on one page it was miraculous. I had a good time man. That time frame represented what hip hop means to me.

Nas is my favorite rapper, I'm starting to question if this battle means more to me than the Jay battle. Wonderful for the culture! I can't recall any gracious "losers" from the other side either. They can't crush the spirit of hip hop. May that bitter taste be everlasting.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
It was a dope moment, being team real hip hop I felt outnumbered and apprehensive when Drake fans were celebrating.

Euphoria and 6:16 are good songs but they were just counter punches. I wanted immediate blood but ya boy was still standing and even gloating.

I stayed locked to my phone that weekend more than usual (Back in the day it was the radio)

When "MTG" dropped... my life changed. Not because of Kendrick, well he was the catalyst but it was the response of the people, the culture.. So many of us were on one page it was miraculous. I had a good time man. That time frame represented what hip hop means to me.

Nas is my favorite rapper, I'm starting to question if this battle means more to me than the Jay battle. Wonderful for the culture! I can't recall any gracious "losers" from the other side either. They can't crush the spirit of hip hop. May that bitter taste be everlasting.

Meet the grahams stinks , it was just great strategy.. to me