Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

love the song but seeing it referenced everywhere is so cringe. from my understanding, kendricks message of drake being 'not like us' means drake is not a standup guy that takes care of his kids, a strong black man proud of his roots, so when i see hundreds of jewish kids dancing to it at a bar mitzvah, its just WEIRD. i mean its cool if you like the song, its a great song, but.. youre not like them. the song wasnt made for you! enjoy it if you like it, but calm the fukk down, the shyt is embarrassing

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
love the song but seeing it referenced everywhere is so cringe. from my understanding, kendricks message of drake being 'not like us' means drake is not a standup guy that takes care of his kids, a strong black man proud of his roots, so when i see hundreds of jewish kids dancing to it at a bar mitzvah, its just WEIRD. i mean its cool if you like the song, its a great song, but.. youre not like them. the song wasnt made for you! enjoy it if you like it, but calm the fukk down, the shyt is embarrassing
The song is for everybody.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s bigger than Kendrick or Drake atp. “They” and “us” means whoever they want it to mean.