Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Superstar
Daps
Imagine ether or hit em up doing this and the stans trying to give jayz or biggie the credit for it doing so well. Aubrey's angels are in shambles and I'm loving every second of it.

To be fair, if Jay never hit him with Takover, we never would have gotten Ether lol. I know papi looks at first person shooter with regret now lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I knooowwwwww Kendrick not waiting until October to drop the album.

My guess is its going to be a big concert in Toronto

Drake's birthday is October 24th lol...

I can see Kendrick waiting, perhaps to the fourth quarter to drop the album. Last week JasonMartin (aka Problem) said that Kendrick has been talking with a lot of west coast artists about album release dates, trying to ensure nobody steps on each other. Mustard is dropping in a couple weeks, maybe Roddy drops in late July, and YG has a mixtape for mid August. I could see Kendrick waiting for late August or sometime in September. He's allegedly going to be on each of those projects so maybe the plan is a feature run first then the album later.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake's birthday is October 24th lol...

I can see Kendrick waiting, perhaps to the fourth quarter to drop the album. Last week JasonMartin (aka Problem) said that Kendrick has been talking with a lot of west coast artists about album release dates, trying to ensure nobody steps on each other. Mustard is dropping in a couple weeks, maybe Roddy drops in late July, and YG has a mixtape for mid August. I could see Kendrick waiting for late August or sometime in September. He's allegedly going to be on each of those projects so maybe the plan is a feature run first then the album later.

Drake already dropped an album on Kendrick birthday:jbhmm:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us | 2024 Georgia Mass Band

635947748114989948-screen-shot-2015-03-22-at-9-02-26-am.jpg

imagine still being a drake stan in the band come this college football season...i want to see 2 teams go head to head with NLU as their song just to see who's really unlike the other :mjgrin: