Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake back to sneak dissing with the IG captions. His feelings are legit crushed.

Goats don’t sweat one-trick ponies or something like that.

He’s trying to soften the blow for when Kendrick has 15K chanting “A MINOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR” and “certified lover boy CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE!” In two weeks

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The cornball probably heard not like us for the millionth time outside and he finally had to break out the clown captions:pachaha:

Man, I’ll probably crash out if they were doing this with a song where I was called a PDF file. And you know it’s just the beginning, cos all these bands will try to outdo each other

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

:dead:

Kendrick telling him "I been waiting for this" and then dropping the diss 10 minutes later is crazy lmao

But thats the thing. If you’ve been following this battle from its origins you could tell Kendrick HAS BEEN waiting for this, for at least 10 years. Kendrick knew what Drake was going to do. What he was going to say. How he was going to go about saying it. Kendrick always knew he was going to have slay Drake. Listen to 6:16 in LA. Its ALL there.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First song I ever heard was Blessed. He spazzed on that shyt, so I went back and listened to Section 80 and didn't turn back.

Facts he bodied that shyt I heard other Kendrick shyt before that I think the Michael Jordan shyt but at that time I thought schoolboy was the best in the crew then I heard Kendrick on stay blessed he been that dude since to me