Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything you said is facts. Especially the fanbase stuff. Drake really duped these GenZ males by becoming some weird redpill anti-hero. Old ass nearly 40yr old Millennial Drake. :mjlol:

That's why alot of us Millennials don't really rock with drake like that, and see through the kayfabe. He really had the women when he was doing the simp Bria's Interlude type music. He had millenial women in his pocket. But ever since he went Joker mode aftet PushaT, he's been talking and moving very crazy. Becoming a figure head for mobties, and crashing out on these records and talking crazy on women and past relationships. He's like a slightly more edgy version of Taylor Swift. Except his "Swifties" are jaded young men or young men who live vicariously through him and want to "Dawg" these bytches.

It's like an audio PUA of sorts. Drake will be alright for now. But the veil has definitely been torn, like no other rapper has done. I don't even think JayZ was as powerful as Drake is now, when Nas dropped Either on Jay. This was a reckoning.

As I've been saying, the Drake feature is a half-truth of sorts. Artist get big after the Drake feature, but these were artist who were already on their way to topping the charts and were already mainstream. SexyRedd gave drake that female fanbase stimulus when he was starting to slow down with that demographic. The most popular part of Rich Baby Daddy is SexxyRedd's vocals. That's who the ladies came to listen to. Drake is a genius in that regard, in which he knows how to "keep up" and just be all encompassing and omnipresent with anything trending with the ladies. He's always there, he's everywhere.

This answers a lot of questions that I had about Drake since I’m unfamiliar with his music. Number one is, why would any heterosexual man Stan Drake?

parallax

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

But let them tell it now, Kendrick was always gonna win because things are unfair. That wasn't how they were talking a few weeks ago....
:mjlol:

this shyt is literally pathetic. but ill give them one thing, they really believed their boy was gonna come out on top