Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Is Kendrick trying to let us forget this fukking song existed or something? No video. No appearance or word anywhere from him?

It's like in a title fight and having your man hurt and not finishing him off :hhh:

He ain't gonna capitalise off this hit diss record? Where's the video man?

He won. Drake’s not on the ropes he got knocked the F U C K OUT!

A video would just be a victory lap at this point although I do he drops one.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they shot the NOT LIKE US VIDEO???? If they did, are they not gonna drop it? It makes no sense. It would just make the song even bigger.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
If Drake is going to take away anything he needs to know that he has to find a new sound. Kendrick showed us versatility, each song sounded different.

For as good as Family Matters sounded, we’ve heard that exact sound from Drake before. He better try something organic on his next record
I think Drake has the versatility to make different sounding songs, it's just that he sounds lazy and unmotivated in most of his new shyt. I feel like Family Matters is the most passion/energy he has bought to his songs in a very long time imo.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
this breh had something before he became a :dame:
with that bein said.. ironic he sayin they not like us
giphy.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares breh. You got a gay man in your avy :pachaha:
yall really gotta stop doing this shyt. paper boi is a fictional character in a television show who isn't gay, in fact the greatest atlanta episode would probably be labeled as anything but pro lgbt.

I'm never gonna change my coli name or avatar, nobody knew shyt about the actor when I made this my account name after that episode.

:manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yall really gotta stop doing this shyt. paper boi is a fictional character in a television show who isn't gay, in fact the greatest atlanta episode would probably be labeled as anything but pro lgbt.

I'm never gonna change my coli name or avatar, nobody knew shyt about the actor when I made this my account name after that episode.

:manny: