Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kendrick left the planet about a minute into this track. It wasn't just the bars or the content, his whole flow and the way he danced all over the track.. the comedy, the facts he was spittin, the history lesson....

Not too many people would be able to get all of that into one song and make it work the way he did.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is Kendrick trying to let us forget this fukking song existed or something? No video. No appearance or word anywhere from him?

It's like in a title fight and having your man hurt and not finishing him off :hhh:

He ain't gonna capitalise off this hit diss record? Where's the video man?

It went from #1 to #2 on the charts and might get back to the top spot soon. The song won't go away anytime soon, that shyt might ring out into the summer. Like That is still in the top ten two months later, wouldn't be stunned if the same happens here. And both didn't have a video.

Clearly a video was shot but maybe the powers that be nixed it from coming out. Who knows.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Is Kendrick trying to let us forget this fukking song existed or something? No video. No appearance or word anywhere from him?

It's like in a title fight and having your man hurt and not finishing him off :hhh:

The funniest part of all of this is Dot was never even “outside” during the battle. shyt happened so quick that he never had to do an interview or anything :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I left a meeting WHERE I WAS PRESENTING :russ: I acted like I had to take a call and walked straight to the whip :pachaha:

For "Not Like Us" I was at my Mom's with some other family, she's makin dinner I remember it was a Sunday and I ran out to the car to whip test it immediately lol

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang

To me this is the best part of the whole beef.
Let the music speak for itself.
Exposes Drake constantly behaving like a 16 year old girl on social media even further.
Unfortunately for Drake that’s only the second most damaging association with teenage girls….

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me this is the best part of the whole beef.
Let the music speak for itself.
Exposes Drake constantly behaving like a 16 year old girl on social media even further.
Unfortunately for Drake that’s only the second most damaging association with teenage girls….
I just want a damn video man, would take this to the next level. Like others have said Kendrick is happy to stay in the cut, and probably laugh to himself about it.

The game needs a Kendrick album and I'll be pissed if he lets this whole thing die out and not release nothing for another 2-3 years :yeshrug:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If Drake is going to take away anything he needs to know that he has to find a new sound. Kendrick showed us versatility, each song sounded different.

For as good as Family Matters sounded, we’ve heard that exact sound from Drake before. He better try something organic on his next record

He doesn’t have the capacity to create his own sound. Theres already hints at who he sharks Family Matters from.