Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So where we at with the beef? I know Drake went last so Kendrick's turn to reply? But his side feels like they don't need too cause they felt Drake quit? Then Drake's side said it's not facts? Then the camps stopped it due to shooting and pedo claims?

The beef is over thats where we at.

Drake can’t counterpunch Not Like Us. Kendrick won lyrically, conceptually, on the charts, in the streets, the entire industry is backing him in way we have NEVER seen. When Nas stomped Jay-Z, Hov still had the industry at large in his corner. When 50 steamrolled Ja, Ja still had artists and certain industry types in his corner and was able to go Platinum until the Feds shut down Murda Inc. Even when Drake was smacking Meek around, Nicki still was supporting him and he still had Philly in his corner.

NOBODY drew for Drake when Kendrick was cooking him. NOBODY was in his corner. NOBODY wanted to jump in and attack Kendrick even for 15 minutes of clout. If anything, Kendrick’s dismantling of Drake gave everyone in the industry who has secretly hated the man the courage to go at him. Kendrick was TRULY what the culture is feeling when it comes to Drake and I think perhaps for the first time, he truly understands how loathed he and his behavior is. And THATS why it’s over. Because Drake knows he can’t win, the culture has spoken. And they spoke for Kendrick. Its the first time in mainstream battle history that the culture UNANIMOUSLY told an artist to “Get the entire F U C K outta here!” Ether was such a momentous come back and a nuke of epic proportions but Nas was the avatar of a culture that wanted to see Hov humbled, not eviscerated. Kendrick Lamar is the avatar of a culture who wanted to see Drake decimated, gutted, severely punished for his sins, flayed, torched, and disemboweled. This is the first time that i’ve gotten the feeling that absolutely nobody, from Lil Wayne to PartyNextDoor, would care one bit if Drake’s career was over and he disappeared from public consciousness after this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m not satisfied. I want blood and a burnt corpse.

I want Ja Rule x 5.

If his next album don’t flop it will be all for naught.

Kendrick should release a diss track every time Drake releases a song. He needs to stay on his neck. Kendrick should do music with every artist Drake fukks with and every producer.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

Drake can’t counterpunch Not Like Us. Kendrick won lyrically, conceptually, on the charts, in the streets, the entire industry is backing him in way we have NEVER seen. When Nas stomped Jay-Z, Hov still had the industry at large in his corner. When 50 steamrolled Ja, Ja still had artists and certain industry types in his corner and was able to go Platinum until the Feds shut down Murda Inc. Even when Drake was smacking Meek around, Nicki still was supporting him and he still had Philly in his corner.

NOBODY drew for Drake when Kendrick was cooking him. NOBODY was in his corner. NOBODY wanted to jump in and attack Kendrick even for 15 minutes of clout. If anything, Kendrick’s dismantling of Drake gave everyone in the industry who has secretly hated the man the courage to go at him. Kendrick was TRULY what the culture is feeling when it comes to Drake and I think perhaps for the first time, he truly understands how loathed he and his behavior is. And THATS why it’s over. Because Drake knows he can’t win, the culture has spoken. And they spoke for Kendrick. Its the first time in mainstream battle history that the culture UNANIMOUSLY told an artist to “Get the entire F U C K outta here!” Ether was such a momentous come back and a nuke of epic proportions but Nas was the avatar of a culture that wanted to see Hov humbled, not eviscerated. Kendrick Lamar is the avatar of a culture who wanted to see Drake decimated, gutted, severely punished for his sins, flayed, torched, and disemboweled. This is the first time that i’ve gotten the feeling that absolutely nobody, from Lil Wayne to PartyNextDoor, would care one bit if Drake’s career was over and he disappeared from public consciousness after this.
I look at that silence in the industry as not wanting to look like they chose a side. Kendrick has mentioned fukk the industry twice in two of his disses so he had to have some inkling people we’re gonna be mad at him for going in like he did

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Well said :wow:

NOBODY went to back for him…and that told me he done burned WAAAY too many bridges.

Drake needs to take the rest of the year off. Which was originally his plan after FATD.

I honestly feel if he tries and drops a single it’s gonna flop. If Kendrick announces an album for the summer he should just take a knee and ride into 2025.

During that time he needs to cut folks within his circle, seek therapy, and shake off them pedo accusations. Dude needs to rebrand himself back into Aubrey.

But part of me feels like he is gonna make it worse :lupe:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Well said :wow:

NOBODY went to back for him…and that told me he done burned WAAAY too many bridges.

Drake needs to take the rest of the year off. Which was originally his plan after FATD.

I honestly feel if he tries and drops a single it’s gonna flop. If Kendrick announces an album for the summer he should just take a knee and ride into 2025.

During that time he needs to cut folks within his circle, seek therapy, and shake off them pedo accusations. Dude needs to rebrand himself back into Aubrey.

But part of me feels like he is gonna make it worse :lupe:
Newflash it’s over!!! He is tarnished beyond repair

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I look at that silence in the industry as not wanting to look like they chose a side. Kendrick has mentioned fukk the industry twice in two of his disses so he had to have some inkling people we’re gonna be mad at him for going in like he did

Tweets like this from A&Rs is probably who Kendrick was talking about..

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

Tweets like this from A&Rs is probably who Kendrick was talking about..

Exactly. Mfs thinking hip hop would die without drake rapping when hip hop has literally seen some of the worst charting numbers and tour numbers of all time with him constantly dropping all the time

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
yeah drake need to fall back.. really develop and rebrand his label.. talking completly sever young money cash money ties.. and maybe come back with a compilation .. then push each artist individually.. until they have all released.. before he releases his next album.. where he shows the culture how much hes mattured etc etc

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Again, in every battle we’ve seen before people chose sides. This is the first time NOBODY drew for the other opponent while the juice was with one person. When Nas was flaying Jay-Z the rest of Roc-A-Fella didn’t fall silent. They went to work. Nas even preemptively started beef with Dip Set merely because they were signed with the Roc which led to a whole separate beef that lasted longer than Nas and Hov’s did. Artists on Murda Inc weren’t silent when 50 was bodying Ja and he still had certain artists on his side.

Literally not ONE SINGLE artist stepped in on Drake’s behalf. They mostly stayed silent or joined in on trying to bring him down. Future, The Weeknd, Asap Rocky, Rick Ross. Metro dropped the very first DISS BEAT and had MC’s from all over the world mocking Drake. 21 Savage just put out the biggest album of his career that happened to be a collab album with Drake. Crickets. When Remy Ma was head-butting Nicki Minaj, she had to RUN to Drake and Wayne for assistance. Now when Drake is getting his ass whopped up and down the proverbial street she says NOTHING. Not even a supportive tweet. Drake inherited Wayne’s beef with Pusha T and got flame broiled because of it. Wayne acted like this battle with Kendrick hasn’t even happened. Silence chooses sides, and everyone important to the current culture of hip hop wants to see this man sent packing back to whence he came.

Yea Kendrick said “fukk the industry” and was rewarded with a number 1 song and universal acclaim. That doesn’t happen when anyone with any true power or pull is angry with you. Their ALL angry with Drake and Kendrick is the vessel with which the message has been delivered loud and clear.

It’s unprecedented. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake takes the whole summer off and tries to mend fences with the artists, producers, and executives he’s offended over the years (sans Kendrick. That beef will be everlasting) because this battle has proven that people REALLY detest that man and its not because of simple hate or jealousy. His cultural cache is shattered.