Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I absolutely loathe Drake, but let’s not do this breh
Agreed lol.

That being said it's gotta be wild to Drake that Kendrick started and ended this battle with a #1 hit record. Makes me look at that IG post about "summer vibes" with interest. You know how when you fukk up and have to call your girl to gauge if she knows anything yet lol? Drake in the studio right now trying to craft another anthem/hit and see if the people respond or not. I'm sure he'll get another hit but I doubt he gets away with some half assed shyt this time. He's gonna need an undeniable In My Feelings/Hotline Bling/etc type record. Might need new writers because Yachty not doing that.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I hope them boys recorded the studio sessions and them reacting to the Drake disses. That shyt would be classic footage

Probably looked a lot like this

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Agreed lol.

That being said it's gotta be wild to Drake that Kendrick started and ended this battle with a #1 hit record. Makes me look at that IG post about "summer vibes" with interest. You know how when you fukk up and have to call your girl to gauge if she knows anything yet lol? Drake in the studio right now trying to craft another anthem/hit and see if the people respond or not. I'm sure he'll get another hit but I doubt he gets away with some half assed shyt this time. He's gonna need an undeniable In My Feelings/Hotline Bling/etc type record. Might need new writers because Yachty not doing that.
His ego hit right now ..the whole world thinks he’s a pedo

But I’m sure he will recover but will never be on the same level as 2018 god plan drake

He is Kevin garnet Brooklyn nets status