Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
3 Diss records in the Top 10 on the charts, another one in the Top 12. Yeah this was a bigger beat down than even people realize. I actually think "Higher Ups" definitely pulled the plug. So the UMG behind the scenes story may be true honestly. This beef was literally sucking all the air out of Music. It got worldwide press. There were showing young people from different Countries that were invested in this beef. There were already so many "Viral" moments and Memes from this beef it's insane. K Dot even stopped Taylor Swift momentum which is crazy. I notice a whole bunch of new music dropped on Friday but the talk was still about K Dot and Drake. I think K Dot did the right thing by stopping after "They Not Like Us". The song was literally a victory lap. I think "6:16 in LA" could have charted too.

I legit wonder what Kendrick would have done numbers wise if he would have dropped an album this Friday. His biggest first week was with Damn which did 603K first week. One would think that a 12-15 song album with Not Like Us as the lead single would have propelled him to at LEAST 650K+

The man hasn’t said a WORD outside of rap for over a year. Its pure insanity the organic quality to his popularity.

He got Jay Rock his first hit single and a Grammy

He got his cousin a top ten debuting album and a Grammy.

He got Dave Free a Naomi Campbell starring commercial

He got Metro Boomin his first number 1 charting song as a producer

He’s about to help DJ Mustard get his first number 1 produced song

People gonna be sending carrier pigeons to the PGlang offices trying to get that Kendrick stimulus package…

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I legit wonder what Kendrick would have done numbers wise if he would have dropped an album this Friday. His biggest first week was with Damn which did 603K first week. One would think that a 12-15 song album with Not Like Us as the lead single would have propelled him to at LEAST 650K+

The man hasn’t said a WORD outside of rap for over a year. Its pure insanity the organic quality to his popularity.

People gonna be sending carrier pigeons to the PGlang offices trying to get that Kendrick stimulus package…

I think he has a shot of biggest Hip Hop First Week when he eventually drops. Getting back to that 600k won't be easy but he has several commercially successful singles already with these disses. But yeah him having an LP this weekend would have been crazy. But they are tight lipped about any future project. Also nobody is topping Taylors 2. whatever she just dropped. But I definitely think he's in Album mode for sure. I hope he includes all 4 tracks on the album with other songs of course (Like that can be a bonus track too).

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think he has a shot of biggest Hip Hop First Week when he eventually drops. Getting back to that 600k won't be easy but he has several commercially successful singles already with these disses. But yeah him having an LP this weekend would have been crazy. But they are tight lipped about any future project. Also nobody is topping Taylors 2. whatever she just dropped. But I definitely think he's in Album mode for sure. I hope he includes all 4 tracks on the album with other songs of course (Like that can be a bonus track too).

I don’t know if i’m psychologically prepared for Meet The Grahams to be on an album. That shyt creepy as fukk

PlayDat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10 diss songs in 1 session :picard:

IMG_7665.jpg

How many stocks do I really have in stock?
1,2,3,4 5+5

:wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

He got future a Grammy too.