Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
not like us beat sounds pretty close to keak da sneak super hyphy to me. mustard definitely got his style from the bay even tho he doesn't admit it.
I said from the jump as soon as I heard that song that you could transplant Keak’s Super Hyphy verse right on top of this and it would flow perfectly :russ:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I can't fụcking stand post Malone. I wanna break his jaw.

Like Drake, another vulture let in. Imagine a brother just coming in and taking over like Jewish folk music or something lol. Only we allow this shyt. Or bytch ass Timberlake especially after what he did to Janet. Still got support, still got Timbaland, Jay-Z etc. working with him.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Common sense says sure he’ll always have his pop audience but maaaaan every day that passes it looks worse and worse for him :lolbron:
I don't know, cause this shyt has crossed all the way over to non hip-hop fans. I think Drake's next project will have a big debut as people will want to see how he bounces back but I think this is the start of his downfall. Plus with as long of a run as he's had he was due to start falling off eventually.