Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Beyonce aughta be the one. Outside of the beyhive I feel her album has been overshadowed by this starting with Like That until now, plus Taylor dropped
Yeah Like That stayed hot no matter what Beyonce's team tried to do. "Bu bu but she's riding a horse :damn: " :mjlol:

Dua Lipa is punching the air right now though. It feels like she's been rolling out her album for half a year now only for the whole internet and mainstream media to focus on these diss tracks :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah Like That stayed hot no matter what Beyonce's team tried to do. "Bu bu but she's riding a horse :damn: " :mjlol:

Dua Lipa is punching the air right now though. It feels like she's been rolling out her album for half a year now only for the whole internet and mainstream media to focus on these diss tracks :heh:

I saw Beyonce with her booty out in some chaps on the TL and I said "she tryin..... she tryin...." and scrolled to the next thing :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I image when OVO first heard this the whole room looked at Baka when his weird case was brought up…

tumblr_m5x8jcSZ6h1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Probably wondering why IS he around?