Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

b7c1898732e7952804eb5fdab5c58b8b.gif

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the people wanting Kendrick to address shyt are either dumb or Drake dikkeaters.... Kendrick addressed shyt in his own way.

First, he predicted exactly what avenue Drake was gonna take after hearing 'Push Ups' so he said Drake is a habitual liar and "don't tell no lies bout me, I won't tell truths bout you" going back to 'The Heart Part 4'

Then he also addressed the mole thing. You think it was Cash? I need you to think.

Then in 'Not Like Us' he says "stop trollin like a bytch, ain't u tired" and at the end "The 'Family Matter' and the truth of the matter is it was 'God's Plan' to show you who the liar"

Just because Kendrick is creative and witty enough to address shyt within a song structure doesn't mean he didn't do it. You know what happens when you spend too much time on allegations? "The Heart Part 6" happens... a terrible rebuttal that everyone dismissed as soon as it dropped.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Euphoria is a diss to Drake. Meet the grahams is a diss to Aubrey. :whoo:

"Euphoria" and "6:16 in L.A." unmask "Drake" and the world around him... "Meet the Grahams" unmasks Aubrey Graham the person behind the scenes and "Not Like Us" furthers unmasking Aubrey/Drake and serves as his victory lap.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
drake got washed fair & square just really that simple.

euphoria was the best rapping performance from the battle

meet the grahams was the best :damn: moment of the battle

and not like us was the best overall song in the battle. although i do think family matter if he woulda kept the first verse energy throughout it wouldve been closer but nah once NLU dropped it was a wrap