Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Crazy how this represents the world at large. For 90% of nikkas this song ignites something ancestral, deep in the DNA where you can’t help but smile and celebrate. And for a small 10% (usually confined to the internet) they remain loyal to their 69 god :wow:

Daps
This whole beef shyt made me a fan of Kendrick. Not like us , like dat , and euphoria for me is just elite music making. Dude diss songs are number one hits over a way bigger global artist :dead:

And he has kept Taylor Swift shyt quiet. You know her team and label are fuming at the lack of attention her album is getting right now.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I never really listened to these songs when they dropped cuz it was on YouTube and I be in the car using my gps and u can’t play a YouTube video without having dat subscription and use google maps.

And so many songs was dropping it was too much to keep up with but I was reading tweets about it

But dis shyt hard !

“Freaky azz nikkas need to stay they ass inside”:russ:

OVHo3 :russ:

I listen to more Drake than I do Kendrick Lamar but Kendrick won dis beef fr.

That meet the grahms shyt hard too I been playing both these on repeat like it’s sum new Durk or future

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
nothing is getting weirder. internet detectives been looney and rarely solve anything. just go off the deep end and keep going. most rational people are moving passed this not making it some quest.

Two of the absolute biggest rap stars made huge shocking accusations against each other over the weekend. Now there's a weird silence around it with most of the industry seemingly not wanting to comment on it. That's fukking weird.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
This shyt might legit win a Grammy.
The first diss rap to win a Grammy is insane
Kendrick is definitely winning another grammy for this, but who knows if they even accept that kind of song
I see Like That being a more politically correct track to submit

either way, kendrick wins one with a song dissing drake

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is definitely winning another grammy for this, but who knows if they even accept that kind of song
I see Like That being a more politically correct track to submit

either way, kendrick wins one with a song dissing drake

If he does I hope he walks to the mic and says "What can I say, I open my mouth and they give me a Grammy..."
:mjlol: