Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody talmbout their favorite quotable on this but i think mine is one nobodys said yet

you think the bay gon let you disrespect Pac NUCCA?! :wtf:
that Oakland show might just be you last stop NUCCA :youngsabo:

the way he says nucca send me everytime :mjlol:
That was a dog whistle. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets book’s in Oakland as a minimum.

He thought it was fair game to play with :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In today's climate, especially music what does a "sale" mean?

They have a mathematical equation of streams that are supposed to be the equivalent to if you walked into the store and purchased something.

But it gets convoluted for several reasons... especially when it comes to album sales. It don't have the same meaning for me as to when people actually paid the money at an FYE etc.

That said... I think "Not Like Us" is gonna do even more numbers than "Euphoria"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They have a mathematical equation of streams that are supposed to be the equivalent to if you walked into the store and purchased something.

But it gets convoluted for several reasons... especially when it comes to album sales. It don't have the same meaning for me as to when people actually paid the money at an FYE etc.

That said... I think "Not Like Us" is gonna do even more numbers than "Euphoria"

you can actually pay to download individual songs. :mjlol:

and albums. It's not that serious.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That's not what I'm talking about. They count streams as "sales".. and most of the "sales" come from streaming.
1500 streams = 10 track sales = 1 album sale

but you can still buy the file to download and play offline. all i'm saying is people still do that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
1500 streams = 10 track sales = 1 album sale

but you can still buy the file to download and play offline. all i'm saying is people still do that.

It gets convoluted at times because you'll have these streaming platforms straight up pushing...damn near making people listen to certain artists by throwing them on every playlist or keeping their music on the front page...

Then you will also have these "bundles" that count as sales etc.. it's weird.