Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s broken records before all of this

To suggest Kendrick Lamar isn’t one of the best selling rappers of his generation and can only move units through proximity to Drake is retarded
You're missing my point. You're acting like Mr morale was doing all this. Drake gave him a resurgence.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You're missing my point. You're acting like Mr morale was doing all this. Drake gave him a resurgence.
The album that did 295k first week, went plat without a true hit record, and was the basis of a tour that grossed 110mil?

Did the album perform as well as it should have coming off DAMN? No. But let's not act like it flopped or his career was in shambles before this. And as I've been asking for a couple weeks now....if Drake is the reason for the #1s how come his disses haven't gone #1?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album that did 295k first week, went plat without a true hit record, and was the basis of a tour that grossed 110mil?

Did the album perform as well as it should have coming off DAMN? No. But let's not act like it flopped or his career was in shambles before this. And as I've been asking for a couple weeks now....if Drake is the reason for the #1s how come his disses haven't gone #1?
I didn't say it flipped but again it didn't do all this.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

What's lost in all of this is that Kendrick isn't pressed about being a top selling artist. If he was he would constantly whore himself out for features, which is why Drake is pissed because Dot denied his request.