Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
i aint never seen a counterattack like that in real time done in Rap. MTG dropped and immediately killed any momentum Family Matters had.
that friday night i was about to turn off my lights and go to sleep and i saw drake dropped
then while browsing here the thread turned from opinions to mfs sayin kendrick just dropped
"...dear Adonis..." :ohhh:
:whoo:

i aint go to sleep for another 3 hours and that was with sleep meds kickin in smh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I thought the same thing but when Dot was like,

“I know some shyt that make Gunna Wunna looking like a saint….”

He had to be referring to Drake
Yeah but I took more as I know shyt you did that’s worse than what gunna did. And Drake defended snitch allegations twice on both songs but no one even called him a snitch :dead:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that friday night i was about to turn off my lights and go to sleep and i saw drake dropped
then while browsing here the thread turned from opinions to mfs sayin kendrick just dropped
"...dear Adonis..." :ohhh:
:whoo:

i aint go to sleep for another 3 hours and that was with sleep meds kickin in smh
Same here man couldnt sleep after hearing that track and was just up on here reading reactions shyt was unsettling

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Drake used A.I Snoop and Pac to mock Kendrick, only for breh to turn that energy into the biggest West Coast anthem in YEARS...

200w.gif

masterfully done