Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching drake stans cope by continously moving the goal posts in realtime is hilarious.

Their last bastion of hope was the numbers. Remember Drake Stan's made the battle about the numbers. "Nobody play Kendrick's shyt. No one rocking that shyt in a club." Is what they told us. That's Drake's stronghold and K Dot took that shyt too.

Now it's "but he only is doing numbers because of Drake." Watching the mental gymnastics is entertaining. :pachaha:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Btw, when this song dropped people referenced newer artists who use similar flow Kendrick used especially in the 2nd verse, I'm not really too familiar with any newer artists (like rappers born in late90s or early 00s or so) so I can't really tell. I saw Royce mentioned some Detroit/mid-west artist too..

But...to me the 2nd verse (some parts in the 1st) sounds more like E-40 (or sometimes maybe even WC)? Or am I bugging/just old, lol?

@SunZoo @Insensitive
Detroit folk saying it’s sadababy flow, while west coast folk saying it’s drakeo the ruler

Daps
Watching drake stans cope by continously moving the goal posts in realtime is hilarious.

Their last bastion of hope was the numbers. Remember Drake Stan's made the battle about the numbers. "Nobody play Kendrick's shyt. No one rocking that shyt in a club." Is what they told us. That's Drake's stronghold and K Dot took that shyt too.

Now it's "but he only is doing numbers because of Drake." Watching the mental gymnastics is entertaining. :pachaha:
If he's only doing numbers because of Drake how come Drake isn't matching the numbers.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

I think the next album Kendrick drops will be very interesting to watch number wise.

He definitely doing more numbers than Mr Morale, but I will be finding it very interesting to see just how big of a disparity between their next drops.

I have a feeling they will be pretty close number wise.
Kenny got the momentum right now and Drake been handing out his fans mid for the best part of a decade now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Btw, when this song dropped people referenced newer artists who use similar flow Kendrick used especially in the 2nd verse, I'm not really too familiar with any newer artists (like rappers born in late90s or early 00s or so) so I can't really tell. I saw Royce mentioned some Detroit/mid-west artist too..

But...to me the 2nd verse (some parts in the 1st) sounds more like E-40 (or sometimes maybe even WC)? Or am I bugging/just old, lol?

@SunZoo @Insensitive

Sounds like Suga Free to me.

Fred.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Can't wait for the video for this. Gonna be very interesting to see who stays on code in the west. I already know most are gonna come out to support Kendrick. YG would be huge after Aubrey shouted him out. I already know game ain't. But it's looking like cats from all over Cali gonna come through. Bay area too. This is gonna be a huge moment for the west :wow:

Last edited:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

@SunZoo @Insensitive

Part of the verse is Sada Baby