Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Drake's entourage picked a 17 year old out the crowd for Drake huh?

qIRHMEM.png

Don’t he have a line about his nikkas knowing what he likes when procuring women for him?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It was such a weird angle to start talking about who bangs sets in the West Coast and calling Kendrick a "civillian". I was listening to that shyt like :wtf:

then in The Heart pt.6 he talkinbout "first I was a rat where's the proof of the trial then?/ where's the paperwork or the cabinet that it's filed in?/ 1090 jake woulda took all the walls down/ the streets woulda had me hiding in a small town" :gucci:

I was like wtf going on? we know you drake nobody calling you a rat - nobody has those expectations with you. son talkinbout the streets would have had him hiding. He legit think he somehow turned into a street guy in his 30s :dahell:
Who even called him a rat 😂😂😂

I never even heard Kendrick say that 😂

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yo…. I’m not satisfied, I’m sorry.

The fact this dikkhead gets to tell an obvious inspector gadget ass lie, make fun of child abuse and diss the man’s family again after he was given opportunity to keep it cute only to wave the white flag and possibly get suits involved, Kendrick deserves to finish his plate.

wtf now? No video? Gotta leak the rest of the rollout, I don’t like this.