Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake really thinks he’s a gang member and it’s sad. He only got all those people in his corner because of the money and fame.

It was such a weird angle to start talking about who bangs sets in the West Coast and calling Kendrick a "civillian". I was listening to that shyt like :wtf:

then in The Heart pt.6 he talkinbout "first I was a rat where's the proof of the trial then?/ where's the paperwork or the cabinet that it's filed in?/ 1090 jake woulda took all the walls down/ the streets woulda had me hiding in a small town" :gucci:

I was like wtf going on? we know you drake nobody calling you a rat - nobody has those expectations with you. son talkinbout the streets would have had him hiding. He legit think he somehow turned into a street guy in his 30s :dahell:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It was such a weird angle to start talking about who bangs sets in the West Coast and calling Kendrick a "civillian". I was listening to that shyt like :wtf:

then in The Heart pt.6 he talkinbout "first I was a rat where's the proof of the trial then?/ where's the paperwork or the cabinet that it's filed in?/ 1090 jake woulda took all the walls down/ the streets woulda had me hiding in a small town" :gucci:

I was like wtf going on? we know you drake nobody calling you a rat - nobody has those expectations with you. son talkinbout the streets would have had him hiding. He legit think he somehow turned into a street guy in his 30s :dahell:
He's a method actor. He fooled himself into thinking he's a gangster, I don't doubt he has street ties but some of the things this nikka says

:why:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

IMG-8956.jpg

:mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
Watched Dot get doubted and Fraudery get backed.

Watched posters deny history happening before their eyes.

Watched people call me crazy.

:wow:

Then the homies said what was up :king:

The Records dropped back to back :king:

Then the news covered it :king:

And the whole time I just sat back and watched the show :wow: