Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dawg that line means something. He clearly alluding to Drakes indulgences in debauchery (he called him a freak in the very song we are discussing) and pedophilic inclinations.

Some people on Twitter (who have been right on a lot of shyt) are saying there's some shyt that's comin that will make the pedo allegations make even more sense.

I take these things with a grain of salt but because those accounts have been plugged in to this point..... maybe?

:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But that’s the thing. He can’t.

Drake is good for 2 to 3 songs tops.

And what is he going to say? He can’t speak on California, Kendrick done activated the whole west coast.

I think Drake already gave his best shot. When you make a video to a diss that means you think it’s the kill shot. He put everything behind it.

But he underestimated Kendrick’s influence horribly. Like said earlier, he slow rolled Drake to get in to push is chips all it. The only move he has is to wait it out or get out of character. He has to be willing to go down a road he’s incapable of navigating.

Yeeep, once i saw kendrick actually come out and ready to rap i knew this is how it would play out. As good as family matters was it was too much, you can tell he put too much thought and time into it. Drake treats rap beef like a product, in my typical nikka nerd metaphor to dragonball z, he gassed out trying to spirit bomb this nikka out of existence and kendrick ate it.

Drake is too much of a “product” to go diss for diss with kendrick. He got a whole team somewhere helping him curate all this stuff , writers, beat makers, people digging up dirt, music video directors, graphic artists, etc.

Drake just rapping at kendrick ain’t gonna work

Alll that “drake dark hadou energy” him and j prince were talking during the pusha saga ws cap

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people on Twitter (who have been right on a lot of shyt) are saying there's some shyt that's comin that will make the pedo allegations make even more sense.

I take these things with a grain of salt but because those accounts have been plugged in to this point..... maybe?

:manny:

:ohhh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
drake-and-serena-williams-are-definitely-dating-photos-confirm-490011-2.jpg

from alondra down to central..nikka bet not speak on serena