Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop looks like a damn fool co-signing that AI shyt now that it’s clear the west is standing on business.

He must got some business shyt with Drake because nothing else makes sense
50 clearly does too the way he was promoting that Drake record on all his social media pages :hhh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I’m sorry bro, Mustard beats are fukking trash, idk maybe because I’m not a west coast nikka

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
lol at the internet collectively feeling comfortable to finally come out with their Drake hate.

nikkas been waiting for years to talk some shyt, but had to wait till it was the cool thing to do :wow:
The internet is just hive mindset.. when Drake drops another banger it’ll have tons of views

So far the quality of Drake songs have been better than Kendrick’s, but Kendrick for sure has won the internet part of this battle due to volume

Euphoria is the only song that has staying power

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Meet the Grahams is like Kids, Requiem for a Dream or another one of those uncomfortable depressing ass movies. You play it once, maybe twice just to analyze it, and then never again :pachaha:
I’m a whole ass weirdo then. I played MTG the most. That shyt is just vicious :picard: yet I cannot look away :sadcam: