Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

this is my problem and why i want drake to win

all this shyt was known, yet all these artists continued to work with him, take pictures with him, have him around their people, feature him on records and perpetuate his popularity. now they wanna flip the script. shyt corny to me and disingenuous

Last edited:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt really is ether 2024 :ahh:

Its such a fun song too, so many hard punchlines and he still kicks knowledge. Its so fukking hip hop. Kdot earned that "big me" title. And to Jcole, its okay to be number two on earth, thats nothing to hang your head on. The fall off will sell more records now thanks to how you navigated this demonic kdot energy.

this is my problem and why i want drake to win

all this shyt was known, yet all these artists continued to work with him and perpetuate his popularity. now they wanna flip the script. shyt corny to me and disingenuous
Drake burned bridges as he continued to hop around siphoning rap clout. Im sure the people he works with dont know how much of a goofy lame he really is until they make records and he starts snaking them.

Bet that if this goes on long enough, 21 gonna let us know as well. 21 is really about that bag, he not gonna fukk up the bag, chrck his interviews he's always honest about it, but believe he's put up with some shyt he would not have otherwise.