Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kendrick slow rolled him :mjlol:

He flopped a royal flush and checked. He baited Drake into going all in. :mjlol:

Basically, Kendrick waited to respond on purpose. He had Drake thinking, since it took him 2 weeks to respond, he could take his time with his rebuttal and it would marinate. And by the time Kendrick responded, it wouldn’t hit as hard.

He dropped immediately after Kendrick too :dead:

But Kendrick dropped his less than an hour after Drake, killing his songs momentum. Then he dropped more content to let Drake know that not only does he have the ability to drop a release right after him, he can drop multiple songs.

So not only does Drake know that if he decides to make another diss record, it would get countered immediately but it would be multiple responses.
Yea Kendrick is too calculated. And drake's writers can't keep up. He wrote this in a matter of hours. That shyt is wild.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Where I'm from and the people I hang around being a peadophile means you should be put to death.

If you hang around peadophiles and like them that's on you but in my book that's way worse than somebody cheating on you.

Maybe I hang around weirdos though :yeshrug:
He literally has Kodak all over his album a guy on trial being accused of rape of an underage girl :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Very curious to hear what YG gotta say. CB not even from LA so it's irrelevant to me but YG? Especially after that Mustard tweet? What you gotta say bruh.

Game looking stupid as fukk btw. Hopping on a ship right before it sinks lol.
Yea I've always loved game's music but he's forever a bytch for siding with Aubrey.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bruh this shyt don't feel real
Imagine reading this shyt in the history books
Ppl gonna wonder how we let it happen
He came in the game as an eager dude who was an outlier from Canada but had bars and was respectful to established rappers. We let him rock bc that's what Black ppl do. The women liked him bc he sang and was light-skinned.

At some point he started believing the hype and became a diva

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I fukk with the never letting up aspect of this but this song is ass. Maybe I just don’t like mustard beats, but yall can’t tell me yall fukk with this….
Real life if you can’t groove and move and bounce to the best on some G shyt then you will never understand this type music.

I can’t say it’s hyphy but it is some bounce shyt.

It’s some gangsta shyt bruh lol can’t explain it. It’s gotta be in you not on you.