Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Aubrey talking gang shyt on his last one was so :mjlol: ....he doesn't know what he's up against.

Very curious to hear what YG gotta say. CB not even from LA so it's irrelevant to me but YG? Especially after that Mustard tweet? What you gotta say bruh.

Game looking stupid as fukk btw. Hopping on a ship right before it sinks lol.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yeah that shyt was so :smh:

Drake was really feeling himself

This is gonna be a wake up call

Drake had a enough sense to see where Kendrick was headed which is why he started shouting out industry gang members and calling Kendrick a civilian like it's a diss coming from him.

:wow:

I really blame all these rappers that aided in creating this delusion we're bearing witness to.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Kendrick slow rolled him :mjlol:

He flopped a royal flush and checked. He baited Drake into going all in. :mjlol:

Basically, Kendrick waited to respond on purpose. He had Drake thinking, since it took him 2 weeks to respond, he could take his time with his rebuttal and it would marinate. And by the time Kendrick responded, it wouldn’t hit as hard.

He dropped immediately after Kendrick too :dead:

But Kendrick dropped his less than an hour after Drake, killing his songs momentum. Then he dropped more content to let Drake know that not only does he have the ability to drop a release right after him, he can drop multiple songs.

So not only does Drake know that if he decides to make another diss record, it would get countered immediately but it would be multiple responses.