Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
No video for this track?

If I was Kendrick I would write an extended version for the video addressing the leaked Drake track.

Last edited:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You know damn well that's a Rodney O and Joe Cooley sample of "Everlasting Bass" slowed up.

I'm just now actually catching the lyrics on this. Chef's kiss by Metro :mjlol:

Fully expect Nardwar to ask Metro if he used this record specifically because of the black, jewish reference...and watching Metro debate if he wanna fukk up his endorsement money by answering :russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The aftermath of this record:

-Has now spent 3 weeks at number 1 on Billboard.

-has already sold enough to go platinum

-has been getting play everywhere, from the radio, to the gyms, to the clubs, etc.

-made Drake go on social media and post cryptic memes and sassy ass captions.

-had Drake give motivational speeches on stage.

-had Drake put more emotion to his lyrics on stage

-J. Cole dropped a mixtape with a response record to Kendrick

-3 days later he apologized for releasing rhe record and has since deleted it from streaming.

-J. Cole then appears on “I Still Dont Trust You”

-“First Person Shooter” becomes unlistenable now :russ:

-Drake’s response record prematurely leaks that has folks thinking it’s AI. But in reality it really was the track and it proves Weeknd’s point that he has leakers in his operation. So it then forces him to finish the record and sends it to Akademiks.

-Rick Ross releases his response 2 hours later and continues to :troll: Drake to this very moment.

-Drake’s OVO crew goes to social media and spams twitter with Anti-Kendrick tweets, spams Metro Boomin’s phone and posts an AI Kendrick record and tries to convince folks it’s Kendrick.

All this and Kendrick has remained silent since he spit those 16 bars where he proclaimed himself to being “BIG ME.”

He hasn’t even promoted the record or anything. He showed up, shook up the hip-hop world, and disappeared like a thief in the night.

That ONE verse caused ALLL of this :pachaha:

Pretty soon BIG ME about to pop out again to remind folks why he is the Omega.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-has been getting play everywhere, from the radio, to the gyms, to the clubs, etc.

-3 days later he apologized for releasing rhe record and has since deleted it from streaming.

-Drake’s response record prematurely leaks that has folks thinking it’s AI. But in reality it really was the track and it proves Weeknd’s point that he has leakers in his operation. So it then forces him to finish the record and sends it to Akademiks.

-Rick Ross releases his response 2 hours later and continues to :troll: Drake to this very moment.

-Drake’s OVO crew goes to social media and spams twitter with Anti-Kendrick tweets, spams Metro Boomin’s phone and posts an AI Kendrick record and tries to convince folks it’s Kendrick.

All this and Kendrick has remained silent since he spit those 16 bars where he proclaimed himself to being “BIG ME.”

He hasn’t even promoted the record or anything. He showed up, shook up the hip-hop world, and disappeared like a thief in the night.

:wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

dwaynewade-smh.gif