Kendrick Lamar ft SZA - All the Stars (Black Panther Soundtrack)

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
personally, unless it's hardcore rap i never pay attention to the lyrics, just the vibe, and i like this track. curious about the disappointment in this thread as i don't listen to either artist. are they capable of better?
Bruh do yourself a favor and listen to good kid m.A.A.d City

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Marvel gang we really bout to fukk up the game with this one :blackpantherexcellence:
I fukk with Marvel cause spiderman is one of my favorites but lets be real DC killing y'all.

Y'all got to step up but it's looking like you guys did with this black panther joint.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I fukk with Marvel cause spiderman is one of my favorites but lets be real DC killing y'all.

Y'all got to step up but it's looking like you guys did with this black panther joint.
tbt.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:what:

It's a disney movie nikka.

the fukk gotta do with it being a soundtrack for BLACK PANTHER ??? nikkas in Wakanda aint bumping this pop bullshyt

you nikkas is easily impressed. whole album gonna be elevator teen mom soccer music and you nikkas gon be bussin nuts talmbout classic.. foooh

T'Challa doesn't deserve this shyt

worst part is, i never even said the song is trash, its a nice cool vibe.. but im looking at it from the aspect of it being a BP ost... this shyt aint it at all

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
the fukk gotta do with it being a soundtrack for BLACK PANTHER ??? nikkas in Wakanda aint bumping this pop bullshyt

you nikkas is easily impressed. whole album gonna be elevator teen mom soccer music and you nikkas gon be bussin nuts talmbout classic.. foooh

worst part is, i never even said the song is trash, its a nice cool vibe.. but im looking at it from the aspect of it being a BP ost... this shyt aint it at all

It's a Disney movie...nikka..

:what:

It has everything to do with a pop song being used to promote it. I'm not easily impressed by shyt, I don't give a fukk about this song. You seem like you're easily stressed the fukk out.

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
It's aight. Not something I would listen to often

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

:picard:

Sir, it's one song. You acting like if it's gonna be his theme or some shyt lol also just to be clear they listen to all types of shyt in wakanda. They played some classical shyt while cap was having dinner in wakanda

TpWxez2.png

and I believe T'challa was quoting some Faith Evans song to Storm at one time. Dude got taste so best believe he'd listen to this kendrick joint to
full