Kendrick Lamar ft SZA - All the Stars (Black Panther Soundtrack)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEW KUNG FU KENNY!

JR-Smith-Celebrates-After-Hitting-Buzzer-Beater.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
Marvel's press release

Internationally-celebrated Grammy® Award–winning global superstar Kendrick Lamar and Billboard Magazine’s Executive of the Year, Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith, are set to curate and produce “Black Panther: The Album.” The album will feature music from and inspired by Marvel Studios’ Black Panther film including the lead single, “All The Stars,” featuring Kendrick Lamar and label mate SZA, produced by Sounwave.

Lamar and Tiffith will collaborate with Coogler directly in the creation of music specific to the needs of the film. This will mark the first time that Lamar, whom Rolling Stone dubbed “the greatest rapper alive,” will write, produce, perform and curate for a major motion picture.

This collaboration represents the first time in Marvel Cinematic Universe history that Marvel Studios will integrate multiple original recordings created specifically for the film.

Lamar was hand-picked by Coogler for this first film music collaboration. “I am honored to be working with such an incredible artist whose work has been so inspirational, and whose artistic themes align with those we explore in the film. I can't wait for the world to hear what Kendrick and TDE have in store,” said Coogler.

What's the release date on the soundtrack? I'm getting this on vinyl. Don't even have turn tables either :myman:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You Coli nikkas was born to hating bytch nikkas. An Epic Black Super Hero Movie on one of Marvels greatest character who is one of Marvels most powerful character and Marvel most powerful country Wakanda, that have All Black Cast with Kendrick and Top Dawg handling the soundtrack and y'all nikkas is hating
:pacspit:

West Coast and Wakanda :blessed:

Kendrick and Ta'challa:blessed:
Kendrick is Erik music, not TChalla music.

I sympathize with Erik's arc of being an American African who wants to return home, be respected and welcomed in spite of the dishonor of his birth, and rule his own way. But TChalla is the birthright king.

Disney might as well have okayed Chance the rapper. :yeshrug:

This soundtrack should have been an African artist. Since it isn't, I won't hate on black artists getting shine, especially since Kendrick doesn't do ignorant music.

But it's still a missed opportunity.

Is Kendrick still a plant?