Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol dude...relax your emotions. Clearly you're a Drake fan. Notice how you left out the cease and desist.

It certainly is more scatHing than Drake's lol I said by comparison to Push ups. Which you didnt even bother defending. Are *you* dumb?
It’s not scathing at all, neither was drakes diss

You said it was scathing. I asked what parts?

Don’t be a dummy

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
No way this nikka really confused Joel Osteen and Joel Osment? How tf he gonna think a 61 year old religious grifter was gonna play the kid in Sixth Sense? :bryan:

If that was Drake I know the clowning would be on another level :sas1:
:pachaha: I was confused like a mf.

:pachaha: Not a single person in the studio knew what he was talking about. Hence they put it out like that.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Let’s be honest this isn’t sports there’s no score board so it’ll just be who gets more traction . I like this song but I don’t think it makes the convo oh man kdot won , I think right now both sides gotta feel good about what they did so far , but let’s see how it ends
You just made it sound like sports tho.
Basically said both teams played hard and the winner is going to be the one who hits the tough shots down the stretch.

Let’s see if Drake can make the adjustments in the second have and whether the run Kendrick went on lol

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I do like about this diss from a strategic stand point is that he found a way to call Drake’s bluff without dropping his bomb.

Drake was pretty much looking for a reason to take this to the mud but Kendrick warned him not to.

I wonder how Drake responds. It cant be another warning imo

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It’s not scathing at all, neither was drakes diss

You said it was scathing. I asked what parts?

Don’t be a dummy
And you ignored the sections about his son, and the cease and desist.

"Scathing" or harsher whatever word you want to use, doesn't just go by crimsontinders personal definition.

Especially when the key words were "by comparison". Which you want to ignore.

I can say that what Joe Biden said about Trump the other day was scathing, and a Trump fan will say it isn't. See how subjectivity works?

Don't be stupid.