African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
i make music that electrifies em
you make music that pacifies em
i could double down on that line but I’ll spare you this time
that’s random acts of kindness

:damn:

i know it was fun to clown kendrick for taking too long. but aubrey might wanna take his time on that next one. shyt could get uglier than a master p sneaker.
Called him a master manipulator in the next bar. He HATES him

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
this shyt already hit more than 1millions views on youtube in 2 hours :damn:

what was the 24 hour record? Like 12/13million and HUMBLE. beat that. this shyt gonna go crazy

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I got from this is that Kendrick really don’t got no personal issues with dude and this beef is probably more on Drake’s side anything

Even with how Kendrick is violating Drake he surprisingly showed some grace if you listen :pachaha:

kendrick literally said he dosn't like his ass

are we listening to the same song

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Drake has Adin Ross, AK, Mal, and possibly Kai Cenat in his pocket. Dot better be ready it’s going to be a hot summer.
Let’s be honest this isn’t sports there’s no score board so it’ll just be who gets more traction . I like this song but I don’t think it makes the convo oh man kdot won , I think right now both sides gotta feel good about what they did so far , but let’s see how it ends

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
From my perspective, telling someone they aren't black because they are mixed is not helpful to the experiences we have as a black diaspora.It's just as closed-minded as all the FBA babble.

The idea that the response to traditional colorism is to give the same vitrol to light-skinned/mixed people by calling them mulatto/mixbreed/whiteboy is one-dimensional and divisive. It's sus AF and speaks to a lack of empathy/emotional maturity.
WHITEBOY

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In comparison to push ups? I just listed a few lines that are meaner than anything Drake wrote. Especially the section about his son, especially the section about him needing black features to feel black, especially the section about his writers, he even exposed that he tried to cease and desist like that?

After 3:30 or so...he was definately harsher than Drake's. Drake just talked about sales and...percentages?
Colorism isn’t scathing. Talking about co writers isn’t scathing

Are you dumb?

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
No way this nikka really confused Joel Osteen and Joel Osment? How tf he gonna think a 61 year old religious grifter was gonna play the kid in Sixth Sense? :bryan:

If that was Drake I know the clowning would be on another level :sas1: