Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would a dude have a problem with a 37yr old dating an 18yr old? Dudes get props for that.

Like the 50yr old with the 25yr old....they still got it.

:dame:

Date a Teen that probably doesn't even have an OBGYN yet bruhs :scust:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It's always hilarious to me reading these comments... dudes coming up with random fan fics posting online about this subject, about how now Drake gotta drop now otherwise he lost, but even if he does drop he still lost lol

It's just music y'all.. 2 of the best artists making music, this isn't some comic superhero fight lol

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kendrick just dropped another diss

Kendrick is gonna make the whiteboy cry in his poutine.
Laugh Laughing GIF - Laugh Laughing GIFs

Red Money

All Star
Daps
You definitely do not get props for dating a 18 year old fresh out of high school if you are close to 40 WTF my nikka LMAO :why:

You low key got clowned for fukking too many freshmen when you were a senior in COLLEGE, I played ball and you could get away with it but too many and even the nikkas called you a predator.

And we was like 23-25 my G

That's female influenced logic. And dudes calling it out usually just trying to sike you out so they have a clear runway to smash, lol.

Now if he was 50 and getting colonoscopys and whatnot you need someone like 25 to hold you down and make sure the house ran properly etc.

He 37 just need the chick to order food on the app & be horny.