Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would a dude have a problem with a 37yr old dating an 18yr old? Dudes get props for that.

Like the 50yr old with the 25yr old....they still got it.

:dame:
You definitely do not get props for dating a 18 year old fresh out of high school if you are close to 40 WTF my nikka LMAO :why:

You low key got clowned for fukking too many freshmen when you were a senior in COLLEGE, I played ball and you could get away with it but too many and even the nikkas called you a predator.

And we was like 23-25 my G

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"and that's something you don't wanna do......ooooooohhhhhhh"

The spooky ass oooohhhh at the end was too much. K dot really on some Boogeyman shyt :dead:

200w.gif

Nah bro at the beginning he was summoning something, the PEE PEE PEE was that. Then at the end the spirit was leaving him.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
theres jist no way i see drake winning this anymore. he fukked up by trolling and dropping 2 tracks

even if he drop some crazy track right now. kendrick going to drop another crazy track thatll break him down and just be the nail in the coffin.

and going based off that ig story that drake posted a few hours ago even if its some personal shyt that drake got i just dont see it working on kdot seeing as how on mr. morale he was very open and honest about alot of shyt.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres jist no way i see drake winning this anymore. he fukked up by trolling and dropping 2 tracks

even if he drop some crazy track right now. kendrick going to drop another crazy track thatll break him down and just be the nail in the coffin.

and going based off that ig story that drake posted a few hours ago even if its some personal shyt that drake got i just dont see it working on kdot seeing as how on mr. morale he was very open and honest about alot of shyt.
Drake leaned too much into frat/cac meme culture + always playing safe and never standing for anything doesn’t help

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Those 2 back to back disses drake drop had to hit
It failed

Now he’s behind
It’s like being down 3-1 in a series with no homecourt adv
Drake gotta drop a summer diss banger that gets played in every club and then hope kdot drops a trash diss and then Drake gotta comeback and drop another hit

Only way he wins

Fred