Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s pedos all over.. pay attention we talking about celebrities… no average Joe ass nikkas nobody reporting about..

Can you not be a contrarian?
Who’s being a contrarian? You just have terrible comprehension. Do you honestly that there are no celebrities doing any kind pedo/grooming/weird shyt in the industry because of Me too? Be serious.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I really wish Cole wasn’t the rap game’s Karl Anthony Towns because that nikka seemed like he was onto something for a minute wit his track
His was the best track imo, but it was still light.

Cole been killing shyt lyrically. 7 minute drill was surprisingly basic lyrically compared to everything else he’s done recently.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Joe Budden podcast. Its strategic.
:ohhh:

There’s a legendary zoom call going down right now with the mayor of Toronto, Sauce Walka, Skyzoo, Lupe, the intern that tweets for Wendy’s, Chance the Rapper & Shiggy.

A response is coming.
:dead:
No grown man should be able to call you a trash ass father and live .

That was some disrespectful shyt.

And if you don’t understand that it says a lot about you
Nothing says good parenting like serving 25 to Life over some words :blessed:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I am going to give a 100% honest truth.

Like That is still the best song out of this feud.

Push Ups sounds better than this sonically. but
this song has better lines than Push Ups.

Rick Ross song sounds better than Push Ups but
Push Ups has better lines.

Drake diss track with the AI is the worst out of everything so far.

Sounds like Kendrick has more in the tuck, so now let us see what this Drake track is.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol look at the angling and politics....dropped it so Joe and dem can respond in real time for the podcast tomorrow Meanwhile Drake dropping records and having Academiks stream and do lyric breakdowns.

It's a good strategy, Drake is using Ak to spread his message, Kendrick is right to do the same, hip-hop battles now include the all types of media, not using it is one of the reasons Meek lost

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
It took drake longer with a myriad of canadian tent dwellers to respond to Like that and the best they could come up with is short jokes and shoe size envy.

I like Drake a fair amount. I geniunely love NTWS as a album but ya'll super stans for that corny ass sometimes nikka is really fascinating to watch. Its like he can do no wrong at all :mjlol:

I mean, I thought Drake's track was shyt too. Chris Brown had the best diss of the year ffs :heh:

At least his shyt was fresh though. How many more times are we gonna hear how unblack Drake is or how he got ghostwriters or how his abs are fake? :unimpressed: