Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I actually like the beginning of the diss vibe better than the uptempo shyt.

Yeah...I wish dude would have just had a monotone, laid back cadence to show how much of a joke this whole shyt truly is. Don't get me wrong, I love a good beat switch but HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHERRRRRRRRRRRRR HIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRR :damn:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Crazy it took him this long at all though considering he's just rehashing the exact same shyt everyone else has said about Drake in disses.

It took drake longer with a myriad of canadian tent dwellers to respond to Like that and the best they could come up with is short jokes and shoe size envy.

I like Drake a fair amount. I geniunely love NTWS as a album but ya'll super stans for that corny ass sometimes nikka is really fascinating to watch. Its like he can do no wrong at all :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
For this to be supposedly a competition to see who’s the best rapper.

All 4 tracks from them now are lyrically kinda basic. They’ve all done way better when it comes to flow/bars.

It’s safe to say this battle IS NOT bringing the best out of them

Its like they are speaking directly to twitter blue checks trying to win those argument for the stan’s. :smh:

I think they should just concentrate on making some good music and let the stan’s keep typewriter fighting on the internet :manny:
I really wish Cole wasn’t the rap game’s Karl Anthony Towns because that nikka seemed like he was onto something for a minute wit his track