Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Not everyone heard Ether once and liked it, that's a lie.

Many of us heard this track once and knew what it was....

We will wait for ya to catch up......maybe leave your subdivision and go kick it with ya family in the hood to get your melanin up to enjoy this :francis:

Says the CAC who changed the post I quoted from "This is Whole Foods" to "this is Southern Cooking" :mjpls:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

April 30th is also National Raisin Day. Kendrick was implying that Drake's white mom puts raisins in her potato salad. Quintuple entendre :ohhh:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet pusssy saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandra

200.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This comparison is as bootleg as Ether vs SuperUgly. Ether was a response to Takeover. Push-Ups was a response to Like That. Let's compare Euphoria to whatever :heh: says next. He's on the clock.....

Yea if anything its gotta be like this

Like That vs Push Ups
Taylor Made vs Euphoria

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
facts. Plus, Drake is getting his blackness questioned for a reason. It's deeper than just being mixed. No one is questioning J Cole's blackness or other mixed celebs.
As it should. Mos Def somewhat touched how empty his music is of addressing….addressing shyt that’s Black. Kendrick just kicked that door in…...

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Says the CAC who changed the post I quoted from "This is Whole Foods" to "this is Southern Cooking" :mjpls:
Drake don't know nothing about down south cooking.

But it's okay Trap Soul.

White boy will still have a successful career after this since most rap fans don't understand the culture Kendrick and people like me come from.

You will continue to get those club hits from Drizzy.