Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't have to "keep playing it" to like it, we heard Ether once and knew what it was :francis:
Not everyone heard Ether once and liked it, that's a lie.

Many of us heard this track once and knew what it was....

We will wait for ya to catch up......maybe leave your subdivision and go kick it with ya family in the hood to get your melanin up to enjoy this :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i remember clearly everyone saying J Fold can’t reply with a warning. Fold was supposed to go for the kill

I feel different about it now actually,and its going down how i said. When Kendrick didnt drop quickly it made me think he didnt expect Drake to really get personal and go in. I think he views verses like Control and Like that as just sparring,and says it because it sounds hard. But he doesnt have a real issue with Drake or Cole,or any other rapper. I dont think hes been waiting for this for 10 years like people think lol. When Drake got personal he wasnt prepared.

Now im thinking J Cole might have spoke with Kendrick,and Kendrick explained he wasnt trying to kick off a whole rap beef. From that perspective J Cole apologizing makes more sense. Because his song was more than the vague "im the best" bars that Kendrick gave him and Drake. J Cole took it past "sparring".

Drake obviously had more pressure put on him by fans, to finally respond to Kendricks competetive verses. I think here that Kendrick is basically explaining to Drake that "Like That" wasnt him trying to start a beef. So he should just calm it down and keep it cool before its too late. You aint gotta apologize like J Cole,but chill:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Thinking Mural is a dope track automatically disqualifies you from having an opinion on this.
:pachaha:

People will listen to ten minutes of straight bullshyt then run in here saying "This isn't good enough".

Should've did some reaches like "Queen like white glove wave hand" or whatever the fukk then it'd get some play.
tumblr_mpbs6y5cWt1qdq3h2o1_1280.gif

You are obsessed :scust:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We hate the bytches you fukk because they confuse themselves with real women

:scust:
How do you read this line?.. many people see that he is talking about drake choosing fake, plastic girls to be with, but i see it as him seeing drake loved up with girls like his baby momma - culture vultures, racially ambigious white women, with curves (features associated but dont make them "real" black women). Because he references "we" and "the culture" in the next line.. thoughts or I overthought this?