Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Geronimo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Don't know if someone has mentioned it already, seen a comment on TikTok, saying the title "Euphoria" is also the title of a TV show about teenage girls

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This dude been emotional since the track dropped :mjlol:

How so? There's like 10+ different people in this thread with Kobe Avi's saying KENDRICK KILLED THIS MAN :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

My first post in this thread said I'm glad he finally dropped something and he had bars. I dislike Kendrick's music, the silly Alvin & the Chipmunk voices are the same silly CAC shyt Eminem does that makes him unlistenable. But you goofy ass fans pretending this is ether x the Aubrey fans pretending his antics on social being a dub have made all of this corny as shyt :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro. What's ur perspective on this track? Cause I know u not bias and I'm trying to filter out the dikkriding and the hate as well.

ITS DOPE...

I DIDN'T LIKE HIM TAKING
THE GAME APPROACH OF DROPPING
200 BARS THO.

40% OF IT WAS FILLER
WHICH MAKES ME FEEL HE
WASNT COMPLETELY CONFIDENT
WITH THE MAIN COURSE.

IF HE TOOK THE BEST LINES
AND CONDENSED IT
TO A 3 MIN TRACK
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SUPER FIRE

TAKING ME 19 MINUTES TO PLAY
THE SONG 3 TIMES TO ABSORB EVERY BAR
ISNT A GOOD THING
AND MADE IT FEEL LIKE A CHORE.

I HONESTLY LIKE PUSH UPS BETTER.
THAT JOINT GOES HARDER
AND HAS GREATER REPLAY VALUE

:devil:
:evil:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
How so? There's like 10+ different people in this thread with Kobe Avi's saying KENDRICK KILLED THIS MAN :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

My first post in this thread said I'm glad he finally dropped something and he had bars. I dislike Kendrick's music, the silly Alvin & the Chipmunk voices are the same silly CAC shyt Eminem does that makes him unlistenable. But you goofy ass fans pretending this is ether x the Aubrey fans pretending his antics on social being a dub have made all of this corny as shyt :camby:

4c9.jpg

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

43 posts in this thread :picard: You okay?