Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Drake stans have been cooked ever since the whole “I can tell u get 0 hoes if u don’t like Drake” argument. “What do u play when the hoes are here?” Like bytches immediately get wet when you put Drake in that Bluetooth. :laff:

Brought it back to Lord Knows

you been sitting on that one for a minute

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Push Ups" came in at #19 on the charts. "Like That" 4 weeks later, is still higher. Drake already had to take one diss down. K Dot responds two weeks later from the "Push Ups" leak. So K Dot has the bigger record "Like That". Now this new diss "Euphoria" will most likely be a hit. For all the people rushing K Dot, now you see why you don't move on fans or Stanley's timetables. As for the diss, it was a little long but he clearly got everything off his chest. He basically told Drake in so many words, don't even step to me like the Pusha T situation didn't happen.

That was one of the best bars. The Beat switches were aiight but I like how he played with multiple flows. K Dot is clearly the better rapper. I think Drake made a mistake trying to hit so many people on "Push ups" which is why it kind of lacks focus, There were some decent jabs but no real heavy hitter blows. Though the Mike/Prince Son line was a good rebuttal. Then he jumped out the window with that weak AI Diss instead of standing on "Push Ups" and letting that ride. The Tupac AI Diss was a mess. Which is why he got that "Cease and Desist" So yeah, K Dot got this honestly. So in the end K Dot beat him on the charts and now with the bars. Also nice double with the title. Drake is one of the Executive Producers of "Euphoria" TV show with Zendaya.

facts

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

THEY CAPPING
BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT
DIDNT LIVE UP TO THEIR EXPECTATIONS...

HE KILLED HIM WITH "A 7 MIN WARNING TRACK.
WAIT UNTIL THAT 15 MIN JOINT COME
AND ITS OVER"

:devil:
:evil:

Bro. What's ur perspective on this track? Cause I know u not bias and I'm trying to filter out the dikkriding and the hate as well.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, bring ’em out too, I’ll clear ’em out too
Tell BEAM that he better stay right with you

BEAM is a multi-talented artist, producer and songwriter within the music industry. He has collaborated with Beyoncé, is a good friend of Justin Bieber, and notably has writing credits on Drake and 21 Savage’s “Rich Flex” and “Major Distribution” from 2022’s Her Loss. The Miami artist also helped write Migos“Having Our Way,” from 2021, which also features Drake.

:laff:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Damn that YNW Melly line didn’t make sense until I looked up fams real name
Jamell Maurice Demons
This shyt is layered as fukk :damn:
B-B-But Drakes pen is better:damn:

What? There’s no layers

The reference is ynw melly killed his friends ..it’s a straight forward bar

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
50 gets way too much credit for Ja's then already fledgeling career.
No. 50 made his last remaining fans not want to rock with him no more. Yea he still had women but it was never the same after. There may have been other factors in his fall of but 50 had a big part

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Is this suppose to be scathing :russ:

It was a great set up, saying Drake was more a Tommy Hilfiger guy :mjpls: never For Us By Us = double/triple entendre calling out Drakes early wealth cause Tommy was a "luxury" brand, and fubu was for working people... coupled with the Tommy Hilfiger racist scandals of the 90s tying into "I hate the the way that you say nikka" with the hard R and the fact that FUBU means FOR US BY US and Drake is at best a tether claiming to be the KING of Black American culture :wow: you were never for us or by us.... its layered

Loaded Lux could of said this same bar and dudes wouldve lost their minds

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is facts. Story of Adidon came and tore Drake down.

Then Drake dropped "God's Plan", "In My Feelings", and "Nice For What"

Then *poof*

Everyone moved on. Today, Pusha doing shows in theaters while Drake is still doing arenas. Cold world :yeshrug:

You guys have to be cacs man. Either that or fakkits :hubie:

who the fukk even cares about who's more popular/does shows where

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ezgif-3-304077034d.gif

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys have to be cacs man. Either that or fakkits :hubie:

who the fukk even cares about who's more popular/does shows where
hahah yep. It's like saying Jay Z won the battle because he's a billionaire now, and Nas is only a millionaire