Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Ross and Joe Budden but if we count it the right way like your doing Ross is ongoing (even tho I doubt Drake engages him) and Joe Budden was a forfeit :heh:

You can't lose a fight that ain't sanctioned. Joe smoked dust again and put out 97 songs that Drake laughed at and he went back to podcasting and slobbing Drake hoping for an interview someday - real dust head behavior :lolbron:

We will see about Ross, but he's really trying to get some notoriety out of this since his last 5 records were duds. His completely made up persona pretends to be top tier, but he's a C list rapper if we keeping it a buck. The worst part of all this is we won't get any more Drake x Ross collabos, they make good music together :manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I already told y'all about these Drake stans and why they like them. These just can't, can't take the risk of not looking cool in front of women if they admit how they really feel about him. That vaca in Tulum with their ex-gf? That poppin night at the club? Yeah, they credit Drake for that. They'll never let go.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ehhhhhhh that's not entirely true. There are examples of rappers not coming out of beefs completely unscathed.

Excatly, which is why I cant respect Drakes tactic of mentioning wives and personal family shyt but when somebody disses him back its :hubie: ref he fouled me

Cant nobody look me in the eyes and tell me the public perception of Meek Mill was EVER the same after Back 2 Back. I remember being at the Flea Market when Im A Boss dropped, Meek had the STREETS for a good year or 2. After that he became meme fodder

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did attack Drake's "skill" with the 1 v 20 bar flip :camby:
most these dudes didn't even really listen to the track i'm convinced

just slapped mid on it and won't bother listening again if they did listen because they clearly missed a lot.

we just gotta let them microwaveable mfs be, I guess.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
All the K.Dot stans in here with the Kobe avy's ki-ki'ing about the Drake paying off a sexual accuser nonsense might want to rethink that :patrice:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What parts were directed at Cole?

Also new ho king is a restaurant into Toronto China Town. Something Kendrick name dropped... I'd love to see a whole breakdown