Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ok I gave this another good listen omw home from work. I take back what I said earlier in the thread. Kendrick got at that nikka. I don’t see how Drake can even respond
How did Kendrick get drake. He said shyt that everyone else said

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
shyt, forgot about Puff slapping him up. :laff:
This why I can't take the gangsta persona shıt serious. Common also punched him in his chest and drake did nada. 😭

Meanwhile, schoolboy Q and kendrick squabbled to standstill but are still patnas.

But that's just behind the scenes shıt. Drake on one of the worse contracts with J. Prince and Birdman in his pockets so they gonna do whatever they can to keep the piggy bank still relevant even if it means bringing Wayne back soon. We'll see.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to see people debating and poppin sh!t about actual rapping and shh!t, at least. Who had better raps in the battle is what's being discussed and it's by far the top story in hip hop/maybe music...you gotta love it.

Drake has ghostwriters, and he's a plant, lol, if plants are real how could he not be one??)so he really shouldn't receive any of the credit/salutes for this...but still, salute to em both.